21 August 2019
Social Lens Research and PTP Launch Industry Survey – Share Your Opinion
We’re launching an industry report on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its impact on the customer experience. We’d love your input.
Although conversational AI shows promise, many organizations are still in the early stages of deploying.
Organizations need detailed, practical, and how-to information to move forward, including a better understanding of:
- Consumer preferences around automated agents
- Realistic roll-out plans
- Specific applicable contacts types
- The value of this technology to secure senior management buy-in and make it a priority on the tech roadmap
A Study that is the First of its Kind
To fill the information gap, Social Lens Research, a research firm that I co-founded and is focused on technology and CX trends, is conducting a Conversational AI Study for PTP. The objective of the study is to offer both detailed consumer interaction usage and perception data as well as facilitate the sharing of learnings and experiences from CX leader to CX leader.
In exchange for taking 10 minutes to complete the survey, you will learn from other leaders who are evaluating, testing, and implementing conversational AI, including:
- A full industry report evaluating the state of conversational AI in CX
- Access to data showing the chatbot experiences of more than 500 consumers, their perceptions and preferences, and any key demographics or psychographics that drive differences
- Summary data on the adoption and learnings of conversational AI
- An opportunity to opt-in to be featured as a case study and industry expert
- A briefing focused on key learnings for your organization
Please complete the survey by September 6, and feel free to forward the survey to other CX leaders interested in conversational AI.
We look forward to sharing the results of the study in October 2019!
Want More Information?
Julie Diaz-Asper is a Founding Partner of Social Lens Research, an industry research firm that uses traditional and social research techniques to help companies reach, engage and better understand target audiences.
Julie has over two decades of experience helping organizations to understand consumer needs, innovate and pursue new market opportunities. She is a recognized expert on social media, mobile trends, and multicultural marketing.
DON'T MISS A POST!
Subscribe today to have our stories delivered directly to your inbox.